Kuva

Juan Moore Seeds

Strain Rating Reviewers
Baked Alaska
The Tangerine male crossed with Budms very own Peak 19 F2s. Wow, what a cross. All of the best, a serious sativa crossed with a ...
-
Bluez Cluez
The best of the auctions in this one. Tangerine male from the A77 and Blue Widow star of the A1 auction. The Blueberry flavor in...
-
Dixie Chicken
Jack's Cleaner clone x Airborne's G13 clone via eXe This cross takes the frosty sweet cola making machine we call Jack's Cleane...
-
Dixie Crystals
The “Sweethang” clone...what can I say...The taste has been described as akin to smoking Koolaid, I loved the taste, and wan...
-
Mandarin Punch
The Tangerine male crossed with BCGA Killer Queen (a very strong Killer Queen mom I might add) should produce the G13 Knockout P...
-
Missippippi Queen
MQ is a delicate crossing of one of MrSoul's stepping stones to the Cinderella line, the Princess75, and a reverse gendered "Air...
-
New Killer Queen
These are seeds from the ongoing Killer Queen RRS project. These seeds will continually, be updated, as I work thru the generati...
-
Stoney Baloney
A 3 way sativa cross, the Tangerine male crossed with a C99 X Kalimist mom. The High was very up and very energetic, made you th...
-
Tangerine II
Unlock the secret. Please NOTE, this strain is NOT for the inexperienced grower!!! There is the potential of hermaphrodites du...
-
Thumper
Trix x G13 Another in our reverse hybrid series, this potent mixture brings another sweetheart of a clone together with the Mi...
-

Palaa etusivulle

Strainguide
Overgrow Strainguide phpBB 3.1 re-resurrection 2016 by Addic