Kuva

Spice Brothers

Strain Rating Reviewers
I do not know the complete breeding back ground of this strain but I have been told it consist of what flooded this land back in...
-
Apollo 11
Apollo 11 is a awesome indoor hybrid that is Sativa dominant it has a high calyx/leaf ratio & finishes flowering in 7 weeks or ...
5 reports
Unknown Seeds   NWGREENY   kerozen   neyro   Shmokin
Apollo 11 x Green Giant
With this cross three various Apollo -11 males were used to pollinate two super solid cloned Green Giant females. By doing this ...
-
Apollo 11 x Ice Princess
Once again the best of the best come together what more can I say ? Apollo 11 can be considered "smart weed", very cerebral and ...
1 report
kind4dayz
Apollo 11 x Matanuska Thunderfuck
Matanuska Thunder from Brother's Grimm grew some huge size rock hard buds with many girls snapping due to the great weight and s...
1 report
NWGREENY
Black Spice
From now on, please add your report for this strain under Dman seeds.
2 reports
hitman4d4   Derrayld
Bubbleberry F2
1 report
NWGREENY
Da Bomb
-
Green Giant x Ice Princess
GreenGiant is a great commercial growers strain it's a heavy Indica-dominant strain. BigBud/ShivaSkunk I found branches that wer...
-
Green Giant x Matanuska Thunderfuck
GreenGiant is a great commercial growers strain it's a heavy Indica-dominant strain. BigBud/ShivaSkunk I found branches that we...
1 report
jiboia
Ice Princess
Ice Princess from Brother's Grimm grew some great filthy buds mass of trich rich production. Ice Princess was created by crossin...
-
Ice Princess x Endless Sky
Brother's Grimm Ice Princess x Endless Sky. Ice Princess from Brother's Grimm grew some great filthy buds mass of trich rich pro...
-
Morning Dew
-
Nevilles Haze
Almost pure Haze with just a hint of Indica (Northern Lights). The most potent variety of its kind on or off the market. Not rec...
1 report
Addic
Orange Spice
See Dman Seeds
1 report
Dowzer
Panama Powerhouse
See Dman Seeds
-
Rosetta Stone
I found RS to have 2 pheno types, A:Sativa ,pine tree shaped bud B:Indica ,club headed shaped buds. The Sativa pheno seems to ta...
-
Silver Spice
See Dman Seeds
2 reports
Dman   baron1212
Smoka Cola
See Dman Seeds
-
Star Gazer
A Sagarmatha Bubbleberry (Bubblegum x Blueberry) male was the pollen source for this cross. He was bred into a very sticky and d...
-
Sunshine Daydream
Most Sunshine Daydream ladies will finish in 50-55 days, with the odd one that will go 60 days. The smoke is very sweet to the n...
1 report
baron1212

Palaa etusivulle

Strainguide
Overgrow Strainguide phpBB 3.1 re-resurrection 2016 by Addic