Stature:  -
Yield:  -
Odor Level:  -
Odor Description:  -
Taste Level:  -
Taste Description:  -
  Breeder's Description - 'Speedball'

Created from Paradise's Sensi Star X Grimm/SSSC's DTC99

Hard-core indica meets psychedelic tropi-sat....hence,the name! The big fat Sensi Star meets the slim,tropical DTC99....numbing indica meets extreme sativa....the goal is to meet in the middle.... and find the fusion...the space where all is nothing and nothing is everything......that is Speedball.

Grower reports: 1
  Grower Report: The Accused Speedball from Reservoir Seeds
Overall Rating: 7 Effect: Varied effects
Potency: 9 Stature: Extremely varied
Yield: 7 Phenotype: Mixed, Indica / Sativa
Ease: 7 Indoor: 55 to 60 days
Appearance: 7 Outdoor: -
Odor Level: 5 Odor: the indica pheno had little odor early but about the 4th week of bud it got dank and spicy very pungent with A musty basement overtone. The sativa pheno put on alot of resin early and stunk the house up with rotten fruit changing to cat piss.
Taste Level: 7 Taste: both phenos had an old school taste of something familiar the indica one being spicy hashy dank flavored and the sativa has sort a slightly bitter spicy woody earthy taste not being hashy like the indica pheno with a slight cat piss after taste
Grower's Tils: 8 Sexes: Standard (M/F)
SI Rating: Not Listed Vintage: October, 2003

I bought A pack of Reservoir Seeds Speedball from Seeds Direct.

There was 16 seeds in the pack. I lost the first 10 due to mold. Planted the last 6 and 4 were males, 2 females, all six varied in height and growth characteristics. These plants had the most numerous bud sites of any plant I have grown. On the down side, the branches are spindly and weak, and need supported to hold up numerous buds. They expressed great vigor in veg from seed and clone, amazing! The plants showed immediate sensitivity to nutrients and PH, once controlled ,they grew fine.

They were vegetated 11 weeks all together and cloned. They flowered for 55 and 56 days. They were cut down dried for 7 days, jar cured for 2 weeks. It smokes well. The indica phenotype is very rich tasting and when you open the jar it smells like a dank basement{not mold}.When I first hit it,it goes strait to the head and comes on pretty speedy, then creeps into a body numbing stone, with tons of gravity. Very relaxing and pain effective. The Sativa phenotype breaks me out in a sweat on the first or second hit every time. Very speedy and a little paranoiac. Both phenos were super rezinous. The high is long lasting for me about 2-3 hours and I smoke every day. There is a lot of diversity in these plants and I can see that it has a lot of potential.

Garden Information for this report
Bloom Wattage Used: 1100w to 2000w
Average Plant Height: 40
Average Yield per Plant: 5.50
Pruning or Plant Style: Bush
Fertilization: Organically fed
Grown in premier promix bone and blood meal ag lime 10% perlite fed with meta naturals,dark energy and budswell under 1000w hortilux HPS and 430w son agro HPS fed every other watering.

The sativa pheno was in a 5 gallon bucket and yeilded 3.5 OZs T

he indica pheno was grown in a 10 gallon tub and yielded almost 6 OZs

Palaa etusivulle

Strainguide
Overgrow Strainguide phpBB 3.1 re-resurrection 2016 by Addic