Kuva

Hello Varsinais-Suomi!

International subforum for our non-finnish speaking visitors. English only please!
Salmiakki

Re: Hello Varsinais-Suomi!

ViestiKirjoittaja Salmiakki » 22.11.2014 9:13

mehow kirjoitti:A bit of a digression:

I can't see the 'Basaari' part of the forum. I have a tent and a bunch of stuff that goes with it that I should (sadly :/) get rid of. Is there a good place to post about it?

You need to be logged in, then you see basaari.

Tapionpoika
2 tähteä
2 tähteä

ViestiKirjoittaja Tapionpoika » 22.11.2014 14:56

Salmiakki kirjoitti:...

You need to be logged in, then you see basaari.

And it won't hurt to write more on the forum if you're planning on posting For Sale ads. People are (rightly) suspicious of low-post count members' ads. Scams are pretty common...
sativa to change the things I can
indica to accept the things I can't

mehow

ViestiKirjoittaja mehow » 24.11.2014 9:59

Can't do that. There is a long list of questions I need to answer before posting and they are all in Finnish. I agree it's a good idea to avoid spam. However, Google translate fails at some of them and they make no sense :/

Salmiakki

ViestiKirjoittaja Salmiakki » 24.11.2014 10:47

mehow kirjoitti:Can't do that. There is a long list of questions I need to answer before posting and they are all in Finnish. I agree it's a good idea to avoid spam. However, Google translate fails at some of them and they make no sense :/

I can do it for you. Change your password Käyttäjän ohjauspaneeli -> rekisteröintitiedot. Change it salmiakki or something, send private message to me.
I will answer the questions, then change password back.

username420

ViestiKirjoittaja username420 » 26.11.2014 12:08

mehow kirjoitti:A bit of a digression:

I can't see the 'Basaari' part of the forum. I have a tent and a bunch of stuff that goes with it that I should (sadly :/) get rid of. Is there a good place to post about it?

Hey, dude!
Can you tell me the details of the stuff you have to offer?
What size is your tent and what about all the things that come with it?
It is weird that you can not visit the Bazaar. Someone should surely post something here about it.
Is the stuff available for pickup within this region of Finland or where? Are you willing to post it?

It is sad that you are getting rid of your stuff if you are not planning on upgrading to new equipment. :-( My condolences...

Palaa sivulle “Speakers' Corner”