Kuva

Finnish cannabis culture in the foreigner's eye

International subforum for our non-finnish speaking visitors. English only please!
Locker

Finnish cannabis culture in the foreigner's eye

ViestiKirjoittaja Locker » 19.11.2014 23:34

How do you see cannabis culture in Finland compared to other places you've been to? Do you find it easy, or maybe difficult to get weed around here?

My experiences in foreign cannabis cultures include, among others, Holland at the liberal end and Hungary where weed seemed to be very underground, yet visible. Also other countries that don't include initial letter H.

username420

Re: Finnish cannabis culture in the foreigner's eye

ViestiKirjoittaja username420 » 31.3.2015 14:54

It's easier to score in Spain and Holland than in Finland. It would be nice if you had private clubs in major cities.

toohi
2 tähteä
2 tähteä

ViestiKirjoittaja toohi » 8.4.2015 12:29

Anything like official cannabis clubs are still just too risky, even if they were private. It's just shame that our legislation would put you in prison for aggregated drug offence and you would have to pay back every single dime that your customers have given to your hand. I have been travelling in eastern Europe few times and feel that it's quite much same over there: Around the trainstations and other specific spots there may be some street dealers and usually you get ripped at some level with these guys. Otherwise you just have to know somebody who'll hook you up.

I just started to think what are differences between private cannabis club and "drugkiosk" as one could translate our word for a pushers apartment. I don't mean pusher as in its worst meaning, but more like a friend who is known to usually have some weed to sell. Usually you get served with coffee or tea while tasting the product. And after the tasting you can talk through what's up with the world today with the "bartender" if you feel so, or just fall in a cozy sofa and enjoy some music or a TV-show.

It can be like this even in Finland at its best, when you know the right people. With good puffs and little imagination, you're as good as in real club. :pimp:

-toohi

Rooibard

ViestiKirjoittaja Rooibard » 22.5.2015 18:37

I thunk in Fin it depends so much of the area ure in; for instance in university towns u generally find weed ez but smaller towns u wont. Its of course the same everywhere.. But for instance i know more ppl growing and/or smoking in Tampere than ppl not being involved :lol:
The thing is in Finland that u can count on getting quality. Where as elsewhere where outdoor weed is dominant ure more likely to "score" bag full of pips and stems lol.
Back in the days we had tight bunch of mates who all smoked and I knew cpl mates who grew so close to harvest time all chipped in and bought like shoebox of ppp to share. And we had volcanos as well to chill out with good company :yes:
But honestly, finding weed is a must in a new country and never had problems finding it... Deff takes u to places though... Once found myself sitting in a crackhouse in Dar Es Salaam in the middle of shanty! Luckily the guys were cool and actually amped to have a foreign guest :lol: I was really pleased of that becuz I left my cell, wallet and passport into safe at a hotel which was merely 1/2hr walk away! I still got the contacts for "house of two faces" as they called it; u come in with sad or tired face and u leave happy :)
Like my mate this side says: weed is awesome way to find new friends in new places;)

Peace
Get high on ur own supply!

Locker

ViestiKirjoittaja Locker » 16.9.2015 12:30

[quote=788868,"Rooibard"]The thing is in Finland that u can count on getting quality./quote]

Here´s the slogan for marijuana tourism in Finland :pimp:

Palaa sivulle “Speakers' Corner”