Kuva

Have you shared a joint with a refugee?

International subforum for our non-finnish speaking visitors. English only please!
Tulintakas

Have you shared a joint with a refugee?

ViestiKirjoittaja Tulintakas » 13.3.2016 22:34

I personally haven't, but I have every reason to expect it to happen this summer.

No, wait. I have done that. But I mean those refugees that arrived last year.

pöllömies

Re: Have you shared a joint with a refugee?

ViestiKirjoittaja pöllömies » 14.3.2016 13:05

Nah, i haven't but might share in future... to be honest i would like to smoke with tourist, refugees, etc.. with ppl which doesn't have any contacts.
Time you enjoy wasting is not a waste of time.

tekedi

ViestiKirjoittaja tekedi » 14.4.2016 9:27

With many guys from Iraq and Afganistan. A lot of them have smoked hash but rarely any good finnish homegrown and they absolutely loved my amnesia haze. One friend asked me to teach him how to grow that when he (hopefully) gets his permit and own apartment.

Matopää

ViestiKirjoittaja Matopää » 2.5.2016 15:10

Lähetetty 2.5.2016 12:37:
I used to smoke, many times, with a Moroccan dude. He fucked over my older sister real bad and caused her finances to crash pretty much(just rotting on the damn couch, no effort to find employment or even learn the language), along with lunging her into a deep depression for over a year. That dickhead's back in Morocco now, which is good for my sister's mental health, and for his physical health. He only wanted a marriage for the citizenship, it turned out.

I did give an african fellow about a third of my Jack Herer-joint once when I had to hurry to a bus and he happened to tap me on the shoulder in the park when he saw me puffing away. That was nice, it's always nice to make someone's day with a joint truth be told.
~ Aina jotain puuttuu, mieli puutuu ja juuttuu, mies siit suuttuu muttei suostu muuttuu ~

Palaa sivulle “Speakers' Corner”