Kuva

Safe to use the bazaar?

International subforum for our non-finnish speaking visitors. English only please!
sebab

Safe to use the bazaar?

ViestiKirjoittaja sebab » 4.5.2020 0:07

As the titel says. I am planning to order some seeds from someone in the Bazaar, (Basaari). what is the chance of getting cought? or Scammed.

Odysseus

Re: Safe to use the bazaar?

ViestiKirjoittaja Odysseus » 4.5.2020 9:40

First you should check the reputation of the seller based on the date of registration and his/her messages on the forum. There are several reputable seed providers at the bazaar but also some scammers at time to time. If you don't buy from users that has no previous history of successful transactions, I would say you are sailing on safe waters.

There may be some chance of getting caught by buying seeds but pretty minor these days. Maybe if you buy hundreds of seeds and there happens to be a drug dog at the postal sorting center and it marks your package based on some traces of flower on the seeds and the police opens it. There is nothing illegal in the seeds unless you are planning to cultivate those for ingestion. But still that amount of seeds may rise police's attention and you'd be "a marked man" after that and get visited by police some time later.

But I emphasize that it is a very unlikely scenario and more likely you can buy seeds safely from the bazaar.

weed420

ViestiKirjoittaja weed420 » 4.5.2020 13:48

remember that our lovely police reads this forum also,, but maybe they like this plant aswell...

sebab

ViestiKirjoittaja sebab » 4.5.2020 14:34

Thansk for the replies. but i am a collector :laugh:

JEP80

ViestiKirjoittaja JEP80 » 6.5.2020 1:54

If you are bying just some few seeds, let's say under 10 in total, I don't believe they have human recources enough to investigate all these little deals. The real danger is to be scammed or even robbed.
Jos haluat olla onnellinen päivän, juo itsesi humalaan. Jos haluat olla onnellinen viikon, teurasta sika. Jos haluat olla onnellinen vuoden, mene naimisiin. Jos haluat olla onnellinen loppuelämäsi perusta puutarha. --Itämainen viisaus--

weed420

ViestiKirjoittaja weed420 » 6.5.2020 22:49

JEP80 kirjoitti:If you are bying just some few seeds, let's say under 10 in total, I don't believe they have human recources enough to investigate all these little deals. The real danger is to be scammed or even robbed.

yes they have time for that. i know one case where guy made an order from nl just one seed inside of that and after two months knock knock.

weed420

ViestiKirjoittaja weed420 » 7.5.2020 21:24

Charly kirjoitti:and you think ordering that seed was reason for home invasion..? :think:

yes that was absolutely only one thing which made it possible and i heard same kind of scenario at here hanpuforum.

Palaa sivulle “Speakers' Corner”