Kuva

Finnish men and women

International subforum for our non-finnish speaking visitors. English only please!
Hequa

Finnish men and women

ViestiKirjoittaja Hequa » 15.7.2021 21:45

I have been outside From Finland years. I came back Finland in 2018 in October. I did not recognized any Finnish words properly in the next half year. It was difficult to make any friends. Do we are deaf for to hear any normal words in Finnish speech. I have been in Norway and there written text is very similar than English to write. Short meanings and short words not mention even grammatical purpose to write.

Whoever I was drinking coffee at cafe and one Finnish mid-aged couple come to place. The woman said any word to the man. I recognized that the woman said someways that fuck you. The man said something who explained some words back to the woman and then came silence.

I have seen that Finnish peoples sees out very bad and ugly after theirs 20's or maybe after theirs 30's. mean this case that they are not attractive anymore after special ages and I have very bad interest to speak with Finnish. I am Finnish man but I am missing to move out from Finland because here is not any interest to live. Cannot Finnish anymore. The women speaks to me with forcing to sex play and I am not interested for that at the hand shake because of theirs unrecognized behavior and if asking some special they speaks back only by sexist ways. Horrible and awful.

And the men are weird after any talk than I have been outside of Finland. They keeps distance to any other and never says any words. I believe because the Finnish woman only shouting to men if they are homo-sexual and that's reason they never speaks anything after marriage. Do you have any suggestion to describe Finnish folk?

not talking and distance and very weird behavior if shows the interest without forcing to sex. Only saying hello and listening if will be accepted by others behalf!

Zirat

Re: Finnish men and women

ViestiKirjoittaja Zirat » 16.7.2021 13:17

You say you’re finnish, but didn’t understand finnish for six months when you moved back. Is your mother tongue finnish? Did you move to a different part of Finland? I’m thinking maybe you needed time to adjust to a new accent/slang or whatever.
In any case, you don’t seem to make much sense in your message. Maybe smoke a little less, buddy, ot just keep messaging in your mother tongue. What I understood was that you think finnish people lose their attractiveness at 30, and are generally too introverted and use curse words too much? Yeah, I think those are universal problems. I don’t think finnish are that much more hostile or un-approachable than other nationalities. :P
I don’t quite get what the men/women/forcing to sex means, but if you’re looking for friends, maybe try doing something where a friendship can be build around the thing. Like, hobby classes or language courses or something. I think finnish tend not to like cold approaches when shopping or having coffee, sexual ot non-sexual.

Hequa

Re: Finnish men and women

ViestiKirjoittaja Hequa » 1.8.2021 17:29

Okey, I go to whatever place to get some friends :lol:

Palaa sivulle “Speakers' Corner”