Kuva

"cannabis light" aka hemp flower

International subforum for our non-finnish speaking visitors. English only please!
missmook

"cannabis light" aka hemp flower

ViestiKirjoittaja missmook » 17.8.2020 13:16

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone here has ordered hemp flowers from other EU countries or from the US.

username420

Re: "cannabis light" aka hemp flower

ViestiKirjoittaja username420 » 26.8.2020 15:25

hi you,

Yes, somebody I personally know has done that, and the cops showed up and gave them a court date and some fines. I remember you posting here four years ago and never responding to me. Good luck in your search for peace and tranquility.

missmook

ViestiKirjoittaja missmook » 4.9.2020 16:58

username420 kirjoitti:hi you,

Yes, somebody I personally know has done that, and the cops showed up and gave them a court date and some fines. I remember you posting here four years ago and never responding to me. Good luck in your search for peace and tranquility.

Hi- yes, I didn't check this very much after posting, so I ended up missing a few messages.

Chiller

ViestiKirjoittaja Chiller » 8.9.2020 14:38

Double vacoom does not smell, if seller does hes job well. So, if u do, send email and tell that its coming to country of fasism, so them need to be more carefull...
US has many growers expesialy outdoor side, who are doing not so good with profit and them do sell to anywhere. That is told in youtube for example.

So think. Odour has no way to get out of vacoom. Every air is sucked in untill packet is open.
Is easy way to do unsmelling packet. Does sender do it? This is up to them...

username

ViestiKirjoittaja username » 17.9.2020 18:29

Am I not allowed to delete my own posts anymore?
Viimeksi muokannut username, 17.9.2020 18:34. Yhteensä muokattu 1 kertaa.

username420

ViestiKirjoittaja username420 » 17.9.2020 18:33

That is not how it works. Odors permeate. If it is double vacuum sealed it will be helpful for overnight sending, but eventually if it is 20x times vacuum sealed, or whatever kind of seal, the odor will eventually permeate so a dog can smell it. Through the double vacuum seal, and the PVC pipe it sits inside, through gasoline the PVC pipe sits inside, and through the metal gas tank of your car, the odor will eventually permeate it so a dog can detect it from outside of your car. Download Never Get Busted, and Never Get Raided by Barry Cooper. Watch it. Understand it.

Palaa sivulle “Speakers' Corner”