Hamppuforumin Joulupatakeräys jälleen käynnissä, osallistu sinäkin!

grow finola indoors

Cbdswe

grow finola indoors

ViestiKirjoittaja Cbdswe » 8.9.2018 18:41

Hello iam frm sweden and are maby gonna move to finland soon and wander if its legal to grow industrial hemp att home in like a grow tent . and hope you guys can help me with the finnish laws :guru:

Cbdswe

Re: grow finola indoors

ViestiKirjoittaja Cbdswe » 8.9.2018 20:00

can some one plz help me . i always wanted to grow industrial hemp so i just wander if its any special laws in finland that its like not allowed to grow small scale in appartment or somthing or is it 100% legal as long as it is finola

alibaba8
1 tähti
1 tähti

ViestiKirjoittaja alibaba8 » 8.9.2018 20:52

Hi!

Yes, growing hemp (and drug stains) is totally legal in Finland. Only growing for drug use is banned.
Bad thing is the way how police take these cases in Finland. They allways cut your plants down and take some laboratory tests of plants, so you will lose your hemps no matter are they just hemp or drug strain. If you grow just finola, you will get your suppliments back, or value of your tent, light system etc. if its destroyed. (Sometimes they destroy supplys after a rest).

If you want, you can go to police station and tell them you are start growing some hemp at your home. MAYBE they will allow you do it without any problems, or it can go bad with them. We have one or more cases when police have came and took all plants without any choice of testing before cut down. So maybe its better do it without talking with police. :laugh:

Welcome to Finland. Our laws are strange even to us sometimes. :D

It was maybe five or more years ago when someone go to police and tell them what he was doing (makeing better hemp strains) at home. After some years police just came to his home and destroy all hemps. So it was allowed some years and one day police just came and destroy all his work by many years.
Parasta aikaa on se, kun unohtaa koko kyseisen käsitteen olemassaolon.

Cbdswe

ViestiKirjoittaja Cbdswe » 9.9.2018 11:19

alibaba8 kirjoitti:Hi!

Yes, growing hemp (and drug stains) is totally legal in Finland. Only growing for drug use is banned.
Bad thing is the way how police take these cases in Finland. They allways cut your plants down and take some laboratory tests of plants, so you will lose your hemps no matter are they just hemp or drug strain. If you grow just finola, you will get your suppliments back, or value of your tent, light system etc. if its destroyed. (Sometimes they destroy supplys after a rest).

If you want, you can go to police station and tell them you are start growing some hemp at your home. MAYBE they will allow you do it without any problems, or it can go bad with them. We have one or more cases when police have came and took all plants without any choice of testing before cut down. So maybe its better do it without talking with police. :laugh:

Welcome to Finland. Our laws are strange even to us sometimes. :D

It was maybe five or more years ago when someone go to police and tell them what he was doing (makeing better hemp strains) at home. After some years police just came to his home and destroy all hemps. So it was allowed some years and one day police just came and destroy all his work by many years.

Hello and thx for the replay . Okay so they arent super nice even if you report yur growth thats sad to here . my plan was to set up a 600*600*200 cm tent buy the seeds from finola.fi go to the police station give the a copy of all the documents and then send a small piece of the crop to local lab so i get the report of the values of all the thc cbd thc-a etc and then give that to the police also so they see that iam legit and serius about the hemp industri do you think that will maby make them to back off or will they hang on my shoulders even more . thx again for the help hope every one having a great day !

alibaba8
1 tähti
1 tähti

ViestiKirjoittaja alibaba8 » 9.9.2018 20:58

It can be better if you report to police before growing or it can make police indrested of your growth. Its hard to say what they will think. Law says you dont need even report anybody if you dont make big size food industry.

Cbdswe

ViestiKirjoittaja Cbdswe » 10.9.2018 11:24

So i can have like 25-50 plants withOut a problem in other words. And thx again for The importent information . Is it possible to buy finola seeds from other places then finola.fi it looks like They aint selling any more seeds until 2019

alibaba8
1 tähti
1 tähti

ViestiKirjoittaja alibaba8 » 10.9.2018 20:15

Cbdswe kirjoitti:So i can have like 25-50 plants withOut a problem in other words. And thx again for The importent information . Is it possible to buy finola seeds from other places then finola.fi it looks like They aint selling any more seeds until 2019

Yes its totally legal. Only growing for drug use is banned. Im not sure are other hemp seeds finola or something else. You can buy hempseeds from foodmarkets, organic food and supply shops etc. Here is lot of places where you can get hempseeds in city. I dont know how its in smaller places like towns.

Just write "hampun siemen kokonainen" (means hemp seed whole/entaire not powdered) to google and you will find webshops and information of markets were they have hemp seeds.

Cbdswe

ViestiKirjoittaja Cbdswe » 10.9.2018 20:47

alibaba8 kirjoitti:
Cbdswe kirjoitti:So i can have like 25-50 plants withOut a problem in other words. And thx again for The importent information . Is it possible to buy finola seeds from other places then finola.fi it looks like They aint selling any more seeds until 2019

Yes its totally legal. Only growing for drug use is banned. Im not sure are other hemp seeds finola or something else. You can buy hempseeds from foodmarkets, organic food and supply shops etc. Here is lot of places where you can get hempseeds in city. I dont know how its in smaller places like towns.

Just write "hampun siemen kokonainen" (means hemp seed whole/entaire not powdered) to google and you will find webshops and information of markets were they have hemp seeds.

Thx again for all The help you give me . Okay i found alot now lol thx . If I have The flowers in food and drick it as tea is that allowed ? Becuse my future plan is to maby start a small tea company with seedles flowers only grow femals sort all The makes Out and only grow femals becuse i read a article about femal industrial hemp flowers gets richer in taste and get alot more cbd in them so thats my goal to see what it gives in weight and aroma and taste

alibaba8
1 tähti
1 tähti

ViestiKirjoittaja alibaba8 » 11.9.2018 14:13

Cbdswe kirjoitti:
alibaba8 kirjoitti:

Thx again for all The help you give me . Okay i found alot now lol thx . If I have The flowers in food and drick it as tea is that allowed ? Becuse my future plan is to maby start a small tea company with seedles flowers only grow femals sort all The makes Out and only grow femals becuse i read a article about femal industrial hemp flowers gets richer in taste and get alot more cbd in them so thats my goal to see what it gives in weight and aroma and taste

I think its legal. Im not law expert but its not drug use so that is reason why i think its okay.
If you grow for sell, first you need check our laws from eviva (food pruduct office of Finland). There is different laws for selling. Only thing i know is you need test you products before selling in laboratory if you want make larger bisnes with your buds. I dont know what law says about selling smaller mounts in outdoor marketplaces etc.

There must be some information of that in evira;s websites. Good luck for your grow!

Iamnumber

ViestiKirjoittaja Iamnumber » 11.9.2018 16:26

Cbdswe kirjoitti:

Cool. do you have any info of cbd and other cannabioids within finola? or which terpines how much?

I wondered (way back) if finola would have any medicinal effects but the idea was fairly quickly shot down here .. so I am interested in hearing more..
Irrational one

Cbdswe

ViestiKirjoittaja Cbdswe » 11.9.2018 20:07

Iamnumber kirjoitti:
Cbdswe kirjoitti:

Cool. do you have any info of cbd and other cannabioids within finola? or which terpines how much?

I wondered (way back) if finola would have any medicinal effects but the idea was fairly quickly shot down here .. so I am interested in hearing more..

Aha why did you shit it down . A friend sent me a article that said that in indoor growth the yield was 43%more on femals plants when growd indoor in like a tent . Yes i know alot of companys tjat get like 3-18% cbd in The cross and still <0.2% thc so yes its a very medical plant alot of auto seeds are crossed with finola its a shorter stronger plant and its not best for fiber its best for seeds in other words gets bigger and more buds witch gives for tea and with high er cbd % you will get a Nice calming tea . Iam writing from my phone so thats why it looks a bit wierd in The spelling. Its to much hyper about thc If you ask me in my eyes cbd are a good every Day source for calming and relaxing substitut not like super expansive shit tea ginseng tea from the store hemp is somthing very strong that every one can grow local then we stop all The import from asia witch have very vad grund and alot of poison in it and we can be a litle more self standing and give more work for our own People

alibaba8
1 tähti
1 tähti

ViestiKirjoittaja alibaba8 » 11.9.2018 21:14

I have think why companys have not use finola to autoflower crosses. Its really nice hear they did. :D
Can you tell to us more about it? There is lot of strain where one of parents is ruderalis (in finola must have ruderalis too :think: ). My guestion is: Is there really finola in some autoflower strains or not?

Finola is no best strain get lot on flowermass. I grow it sometime ten years ago and get just long sticks with bad leaf ratio. Ruderalis is bushy strain and make lot of fat buds. My opinion is finola has no enought leaf and flower mass for making autoflowers for commercial use. :think:

I can be wrong, its just my opinion. If you have more information, plese share it with us. :)

Cbdswe

ViestiKirjoittaja Cbdswe » 11.9.2018 22:03

alibaba8 kirjoitti:I have think why companys have not use finola to autoflower crosses. Its really nice hear they did. :D
Can you tell to us more about it? There is lot of strain where one of parents is ruderalis (in finola must have ruderalis too :think: ). My guestion is: Is there really finola in some autoflower strains or not?

Finola is no best strain get lot on flowermass. I grow it sometime ten years ago and get just long sticks with bad leaf ratio. Ruderalis is bushy strain and make lot of fat buds. My opinion is finola has no enought leaf and flower mass for making autoflowers for commercial use. :think:
I can be wrong, its just my opinion. If you have more information, plese share it with us. :)

https://www.instagram.com/susipajamedical/ check hear insta mabY you change opinion then i wouldent complain on dose buds

alibaba8
1 tähti
1 tähti

ViestiKirjoittaja alibaba8 » 11.9.2018 22:17

Okay. :think:
I just saw pictures of plants. Is those crosses between finola and somethin else or just finola? Didn't look finola to me. :D Finola (in fields) grow just tall and not bushy at all. Anyway your project sounds nice. Why not? :D

If you grow other strains some day you must make crossing with other autoflowers and show what you get. Intresting indeed.

Cbdswe

ViestiKirjoittaja Cbdswe » 11.9.2018 22:19

alibaba8 kirjoitti:I have think why companys have not use finola to autoflower crosses. Its really nice hear they did. :D

This guy dosent give the plant a good lining and have bad lights what i can see He dont give them ultimate options in life in other words

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=W0_ADfwS8qQ&t=23s

But put up a 6*6*2 meter tent good lights humidifiers 4 monkey fans change pots so The roots get time to grow in The sizes of 3 pots start in mini pots the change to 1 liter pot then 4 liter pot and 20 liter buckets and then that gives the plant to grow in high fast and get good strong roots until its time to get in blom and under that proces you have net so only the top can get high and The rest staY under the net and have high speed on The fans thats make it more bushY and shorter becuse it Will get a very fat steam becuse its so windy . The Hard wind makes it shorter and fatter to be stable and survive the Hard blowing fan . Ruderalis dont get buds They only use it becuse in The climate it grows in naturally is Cold and hard and hemp is a survival plant so it addapts to The climate and have super short veg time and starts to blom fast and for a shorter time thats why autos not are good when it comes to harvesting and are so short

Cbdswe

ViestiKirjoittaja Cbdswe » 11.9.2018 22:23

alibaba8 kirjoitti:Okay. :think:
I just saw pictures of plants. Is those crosses between finola and somethin else or just finola? Didn't look finola to me. :D Finola (in fields) grow just tall and not bushy at all. Anyway your project sounds nice. Why not? :D

If you grow other strains some day you must make crossing with other autoflowers and show what you get. Intresting indeed.

https://bioelix.com/en/about-2/

See finola also its the most comon hemp strain becuse it gives nice buds in italy They sort tHe males Out also and only grow the females inDoors

Cbdswe

ViestiKirjoittaja Cbdswe » 11.9.2018 22:27

https://www.agripetgarden.it/pianta-mad ... metri.html also finola

alibaba8
1 tähti
1 tähti

ViestiKirjoittaja alibaba8 » 11.9.2018 22:30

Cbdswe kirjoitti:

https://bioelix.com/en/about-2/

See finola also its the most comon hemp strain becuse it gives nice buds in italy They sort tHe males Out also and only grow the females inDoors

https://bioelix.com/prodotti/finola-la-pianta-in-vaso/
Still looks sticks to me. :D
They grow other strains aswell. Maybe bushy ones are something else :think:
I dont know sure, but all finolas what i have seen have been long sticks with max. medium size bud. :)
Anyway, good luck for your grow and lets hope you get good size buds.

Cbdswe

ViestiKirjoittaja Cbdswe » 11.9.2018 22:34

And as you said in field theY dont give a F about the plants They throw the seeds Out let them grow like crazy If you put some time on like 25 plants and give them all The effort you give a "oedinary" hybrid then you would see other results that i can promise you and finola is a fast one to start blom and is auto so start light cycle 24 hours then put 18/6 cycle when its showing flower since

alibaba8
1 tähti
1 tähti

ViestiKirjoittaja alibaba8 » 11.9.2018 22:44

Cbdswe kirjoitti:

And as you said in field theY dont give a F about the plants They throw the seeds Out let them grow like crazy If you put some time on like 25 plants and give them all The effort you give a "oedinary" hybrid then you would see other results that i can promise you and finola is a fast one to start blom and is auto so start light cycle 24 hours then put 18/6 cycle when its showing flower since

We will see :) Im not trying push you down, its just my opinion. It can be good for cross, but there is much better strains with higher cbd than finola have (2-3% i think). But good luck and i hope there was usuall information in messages before for you of our laws. Its still totally legal to grow hemp. But be sure you dont make police to bust your hemp plants by mistake. They will cut plants down if they want. No matter is it hemp or drug strain. One choice is go to tell police but cant be sure what they will do. Maybe its better do that in secred. :)

Palaa sivulle “Sisäkasvatus”