grow finola indoors

Cbdswe

Re: grow finola indoors

ViestiKirjoittaja Cbdswe » 11.9.2018 22:44

alibaba8 kirjoitti:
Cbdswe kirjoitti:
alibaba8 kirjoitti:Okay. :think:
I just saw pictures of plants. Is those crosses between finola and somethin else or just finola? Didn't look finola to me. :D Finola (in fields) grow just tall and not bushy at all. Anyway your project sounds nice. Why not? :D

If you grow other strains some day you must make crossing with other autoflowers and show what you get. Intresting indeed.

https://bioelix.com/en/about-2/

See finola also its the most comon hemp strain becuse it gives nice buds in italy They sort tHe males Out also and only grow the females inDoors

https://bioelix.com/prodotti/finola-la-pianta-in-vaso/
Still looks sticks to me. :D
They grow other strains aswell. Maybe bushy ones are something else :think:
I dont know sure, but all finolas what i have seen have been long sticks with max. medium size bud. :)
Anyway, good luck for your grow and lets hope you get good size buds.

But ofc i Will put up grow report here with pictures and details in my project and The count when its harvested and dried If its possible to make my Dream Come true to start a my small hemp tea company with luxury seedles hemp buds that have The right a amount of earthy and The little hint of the natural SpiceY smell and flavour

alibaba8
1 tähti
1 tähti

ViestiKirjoittaja alibaba8 » 11.9.2018 22:47

Cbdswe kirjoitti:
alibaba8 kirjoitti:
Cbdswe kirjoitti:
I just saw pictures of plants. Is those crosses between finola and somethin else or just finola? Didn't look finola to me. :D Finola (in fields) grow just tall and not bushy at all. Anyway your project sounds nice. Why not? :D

If you grow other strains some day you must make crossing with other autoflowers and show what you get. Intresting indeed.

See finola also its the most comon hemp strain becuse it gives nice buds in italy They sort tHe males Out also and only grow the females inDoors

I dont know sure, but all finolas what i have seen have been long sticks with max. medium size bud. :)

But ofc i Will put up grow report here with pictures and details in my project and The count when its harvested and dried If its possible to make my Dream Come true to start a my small hemp tea company with luxury seedles hemp buds that have The right a amount of earthy and The little hint of the natural SpiceY smell and flavour

I repply massage before. Hope you see it. :) Good luck for your grow and lets hope ewerything goes well.
Parasta aikaa on se, kun unohtaa koko kyseisen käsitteen olemassaolon.

Cbdswe

ViestiKirjoittaja Cbdswe » 11.9.2018 22:58

alibaba8 kirjoitti:
Cbdswe kirjoitti:
alibaba8 kirjoitti:
Cbdswe kirjoitti:

I repply massage before. Hope you see it. :) Good luck for your grow and lets hope ewerything goes well.

No i think i Will tell them and give the certificates from the bag so They see it send a small sample for testning so i get the clean analyze and also give a copy of it to them so They see its legit . Yes ofc but i need to stick to The law i cant buy uncertified seeds and start grow then iam a ordinary closet grower thatt gonna get busted and thats somthing i dont want If I can play buy the rules and grow the plant i want in peace and dont get in trubbel for it iam more then happy . So i Will do all that and hope for The best and expect the worst in other words i Will expect They Will fuck my work once or twise but not more then that i hope . I maby Will test futura 75 thats a nother approved eu industrial hemp strain and uso31 is also a approved EU hemp strain so i have a little bit of options . But here in sweden wher i live If I grow industrial hemp They send you to prison thats why i need to move to finland but it seems like a Nice country sweden sucks ass its a really shity country sad to say but True lol

John Pike

ViestiKirjoittaja John Pike » 12.9.2018 14:23

That paper that proves your industrial plants authenticity is questionable. But it is still better than nothing.

Examble from moldyhouses is that.
In courtcases you need outside person to take samples and take them to the lab.
Otherwise there is suspicion that person could mess with the samples.

Too bad that Sweden is behind with Cannabis laws even more than Finland..
"Vain kaksi asiaa ovat äärettömiä - universumi ja ihmisten typeryys, enkä ole ensimmäisestäkään aivan varma." - Albert Einstein -

alibaba8
1 tähti
1 tähti

ViestiKirjoittaja alibaba8 » 12.9.2018 16:04

Haha! What!?!? You cant even grow hemp in sweden! :laugh:
Thats totally ridiculous. :laugh: I think our laws are tight, but no it sounds you have there totally idiots in coverment. Do you have cannabis recipes at all? What kind of roaps you use in sweden?Plastic ones?
Or is it legal buy hemp supplys but growing is illegal? Thats really weird at time when healthy superfoods etc. are like fasion for people. We have fields around of country, some are for tests by university, some for industrial use. And hemp production is coming back all time in here.
Even our farmerunion have said they are really indrested of growing hemp AND DRUG CANNABIS for use and sale.

Cbdswe

ViestiKirjoittaja Cbdswe » 12.9.2018 21:31

alibaba8 kirjoitti:Haha! What!?!? You cant even grow hemp in sweden! :laugh:
Thats totally ridiculous. :laugh: I think our laws are tight, but no it sounds you have there totally idiots in coverment. Do you have cannabis recipes at all? What kind of roaps you use in sweden?Plastic ones?
Or is it legal buy hemp supplys but growing is illegal? Thats really weird at time when healthy superfoods etc. are like fasion for people. We have fields around of country, some are for tests by university, some for industrial use. And hemp production is coming back all time in here.
Even our farmerunion have said they are really indrested of growing hemp AND DRUG CANNABIS for use and sale.

Almost not you need to own 4 hektars of land then send in like 2 ton paper works and you can only grow once a year . Yes plastic most and other sort of material sweden sucks when it comes to hemp and all sort of cannabis . Sweden is a fuckt up country in all ways and iam tierd of being here and we have no appartments we have to much imigrants and no work at all and The taxes are sky high

Cbdswe

ViestiKirjoittaja Cbdswe » 12.9.2018 21:36

We have like 3 companies total that grow hemp no medical cbd or cannabis They only give People lyrica morfin xanax and poison like that and then every one gets addicted to it and go rampage to get more lol . Nice to here that finland see's the potantiols in cannabis its one of the oldest medicine with so much benefits and can also give alot of work . Sad part is that all The big companies Will snatch all The work like in USA so all The small growers Will be usless in no time

Cbdswe

ViestiKirjoittaja Cbdswe » 12.9.2018 21:40

Cbdswe kirjoitti:

We have like 3 companies total that grow hemp no medical cbd or cannabis They only give People lyrica morfin xanax and poison like that and then every one gets addicted to it and go rampage to get more lol . Nice to here that finland see's the potantiols in cannabis its one of the oldest medicine with so much benefits and can also give alot of work . Sad part is that all The big companies Will snatch all The work like in USA so all The small growers Will be usless in no time

Iam mean 3 farmers and They give the harvest to Ther animals and makes pellets of it to heat their houses

Cbdswe

ViestiKirjoittaja Cbdswe » 13.9.2018 22:45

John Pike kirjoitti:That paper that proves your industrial plants authenticity is questionable. But it is still better than nothing.

Examble from moldyhouses is that.
In courtcases you need outside person to take samples and take them to the lab.
Otherwise there is suspicion that person could mess with the samples.

Too bad that Sweden is behind with Cannabis laws even more than Finland..

yes ofc i will contact some health inspection or ask other hemp grower how they leav samples to the lab to get certificate and lab analyze with a valid labreport nr so they can look it up but as i said hope for the best and expect the worst :P

alibaba8
1 tähti
1 tähti

ViestiKirjoittaja alibaba8 » 16.9.2018 1:48

Sounds sad to hear. We have still lot to do with hemp and cannabis in Finland. So can't say here we have all good. Hemp production is coming back but too slow if farners want to make business of it. Looks like whole europe is changing so its just quest of time. We have here also some growshops where you can buy cannabis seeds and even clones for plant hobby (still, no for drug use!). I dont have anything agaist imigrants, but our work situation and fucked up health policy (our headpolitics are just making money for them self and try make money with hospital conserns) is so bad as im thingking no more young men to here now please. Maybe we can safe money if we cut half of contingent and buy flight tickets to women, childens etc. and they can fly traight to Finland for safe. :laugh:
I think thats makes lot more good things happen and our racists can be more happy. :laugh:

For laboratory tests is better to ask it from evira. But i think you must pay your tests by your self in their laboratory. Its not cheepest thing of yours growth but then you get licence for selling in supermarkets. Price is too high for just tent grow. Also you can sell your hemps to some companys but you need fields for that kind of busness. They pay money for every 100kg or 200kg i think.

Cbdswe

ViestiKirjoittaja Cbdswe » 16.9.2018 12:25

alibaba8 kirjoitti:Sounds sad to hear. We have still lot to do with hemp and cannabis in Finland. So can't say here we have all good. Hemp production is coming back but too slow if farners want to make business of it. Looks like whole europe is changing so its just quest of time. We have here also some growshops where you can buy cannabis seeds and even clones for plant hobby (still, no for drug use!). I dont have anything agaist imigrants, but our work situation and fucked up health policy (our headpolitics are just making money for them self and try make money with hospital conserns) is so bad as im thingking no more young men to here now please. Maybe we can safe money if we cut half of contingent and buy flight tickets to women, childens etc. and they can fly traight to Finland for safe. :laugh:
I think thats makes lot more good things happen and our racists can be more happy. :laugh:

For laboratory tests is better to ask it from evira. But i think you must pay your tests by your self in their laboratory. Its not cheepest thing of yours growth but then you get licence for selling in supermarkets. Price is too high for just tent grow. Also you can sell your hemps to some companys but you need fields for that kind of busness. They pay money for every 100kg or 200kg i think.

Aha nice to here is it finola clones? ? I have buyers from England and rest of europe as long as it is seedles flowers They buy from 100g to kgs . So you mean i can go in to a store and buy clones ? Not a black market ? Yes i know i Will need to pay for The tests i hope it dosent Cost more then 500 euro . I have all The lights the only thing i need know is a 3*3*2 tent as start

alibaba8
1 tähti
1 tähti

ViestiKirjoittaja alibaba8 » 16.9.2018 22:11

Cbdswe kirjoitti:
alibaba8 kirjoitti:Sounds sad to hear. We have still lot to do with hemp and cannabis in Finland. So can't say here we have all good. Hemp production is coming back but too slow if farners want to make business of it. Looks like whole europe is changing so its just quest of time. We have here also some growshops where you can buy cannabis seeds and even clones for plant hobby (still, no for drug use!). I dont have anything agaist imigrants, but our work situation and fucked up health policy (our headpolitics are just making money for them self and try make money with hospital conserns) is so bad as im thingking no more young men to here now please. Maybe we can safe money if we cut half of contingent and buy flight tickets to women, childens etc. and they can fly traight to Finland for safe. :laugh:

Aha nice to here is it finola clones? ? I have buyers from England and rest of europe as long as it is seedles flowers They buy from 100g to kgs . So you mean i can go in to a store and buy clones ? Not a black market ? Yes i know i Will need to pay for The tests i hope it dosent Cost more then 500 euro . I have all The lights the only thing i need know is a 3*3*2 tent as start

No its not black market. :D Just in regular grow shop. I dont know do they have finola at all. More potential strain they have but no for use, just for grow. These strains are with high thc so it will make you criminal if you try make flowers em. Basically you can grow plants with high thc, but cant change light cycle to 12/12. Its littlebit weird to me also. If police take your high thc plants its crime, but you can buy cuttings of "drug strains" legal. Its just legal thing but if you get busted they will say to judge you have tryed to grow weed for use. Hard to explain. Its like in Italy, there you can buy weed but cant use without benefits. Here you can buy clones but its bad if police find em in tent. :laugh:

Cbdswe

ViestiKirjoittaja Cbdswe » 17.9.2018 9:28

alibaba8 kirjoitti:
Cbdswe kirjoitti:

No its not black market. :D Just in regular grow shop. I dont know do they have finola at all. More potential strain they have but no for use, just for grow. These strains are with high thc so it will make you criminal if you try make flowers em. Basically you can grow plants with high thc, but cant change light cycle to 12/12. Its littlebit weird to me also. If police take your high thc plants its crime, but you can buy cuttings of "drug strains" legal. Its just legal thing but if you get busted they will say to judge you have tryed to grow weed for use. Hard to explain. Its like in Italy, there you can buy weed but cant use without benefits. Here you can buy clones but its bad if police find em in tent. :laugh:

Lol sounds very wierd but cool . And thx again for all The info . Sounds verY nice with all The grow shops :D

Palaa sivulle “Sisäkasvatus”